By using the http://1play.tv, website (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
The Service is provided by PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS SRL, a Company, based in 17A Italiana St. Ploiesti-Romania
PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Account. While PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS prohibits such conduct and content on the Service, you understand and agree that PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own responsibility. Sections titles below are for informational reasons only and do not alter the meaning of the individual terms therein.
1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not allowed.
2. Your login may be used by more than one person. The Service does not prevent multiple simultaneous logins, but cannot be held liable for any security issues that arise from such use.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. Whenever you are asked by the Service, you must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to proceed. Provide dummy or false information is not allowed. This entity will be registered as the Account Holder.
5. You, the Account Holder, are responsible for all Content posted and broadcasted, as well as all activity that occurs under your Account
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
7. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS accepts no responsibility for any death or injury to any person(s), or damage to property, arising from use or misuse of products or services purchased.
8. In the event of doubt as to correct usage, you are advised to contact the original manufacturer directly with any queries before using the product(s), or contact PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS support through the Service
9. All physical goods should be used in accordance with manufacturing guidelines and you are advised to read carefully all papers that accompanies your purchase(s) and use each product only for the purpose intended by the original manufacturer. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS provides all documentation for all goods and accessories through the Service
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
10. The Service is billed in advance monthly or on annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade or downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
11. All fees and payments are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
12. All payments through our website are cleared via the PAYPAL payment service. In some cases, your credit card company may decide to perform an independent check to verify your identity in order to help combat fraud.
13. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts and purchasing and for other payments.
14. You are responsible for providing up to date credit card information to the Service so that a charge does not fail, leading to service disruption.
15.For making any good and accessory purchases through the Service, a credit card is required.
Purchasing Goods and accessories
16. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS cannot process or dispatch your order until the full payment sum has been cleared.
17. All transactions should be carried out online, through your Account. In carrying out any such transaction, you are agreeing to purchase the product(s) in your order for the stated price in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
18. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS’s systems are regularly maintained and updated to the best of PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS’s ability to ensure the provision of accurate information. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS cannot always guarantee continued availability of all items and services and occasionally a product or service may become unobtainable owing to circumstances beyond PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS’s control. In such situations, PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS will notify you as soon as possible and you will be given the opportunity to review your order and, if you choose to cancel the sale, to receive a refund for the item or services in question
19. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS reserves the right to discontinue or alter the supply of any product at any time, and to cancel any sale under reasonable conditions, at its sole discretion. In the event of PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS having to cancel an order prior to shipping, the customer will be refunded the total payment for the products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
20. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS will endeavor to process and dispatch your order as soon as possible. Generally, you should allow a few working days from order until dispatch. While we aim to provide a good forecast of delivery date, it should be remembered that these are estimates and we cannot be held liable for any loss arising from a late delivery.
21. Any group of products paid for by a single payment method on one occasion will be deemed an Order. Each individual order will be dealt with separately. Each individual order may be shipped partially.
22. We cannot guarantee delivery in a specific periods. This is depend of different couriers.
23. For detail on shipping and delivery, please see the detailed Shipping Information.
The Service, Goods and Accessories
24. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS can provides “PlayBOX” and its accessories, hardware components that are complementary to the Service and provides the required playback capabilities. A valid Account is required for buying these items.
25. You are not obliged to use “PlayBOX” as your playback device. You are permitted to use any device compliant with the specifications and interfaces provided by the Service. You can find the detailed compatibility list and hardware requirements in the DEVICE menu.
26. As a complementary component to the Service, “PlayBOX” has a very low price with minimum marginal profit for PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS. As such, PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS retains the right to adjust its price as exchange rates fluctuate and PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS’s purchase prices from providers change.
27. As a complementary component to the Service, Physical Goods that are available through the Service have very low prices with zero marginal profit for PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS.
Goods and Accessories Pricing
28. Customers domiciled outside the EU should make their own provision for the payment of any import or duty related taxes arising from their order; in such cases, it is advisable to contact your local customs office for accurate and reliable information.
29. In all cases that PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS ship Physical Goods, all shipping costs are not included in the price. Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout and the customer will be charged accordingly.
30. In all cases that PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS ships for Goods and accessories, import duties and related taxation and fees are not included in the price of the goods shipped, nor in the shipping cost calculated. Customers are responsible for paying any import duties and relevant taxation.
31. We cannot accept any responsibility for financial loss arising from exchange rate fluctuation between currencies
Service Modification, Cancellation and Termination
32. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your Account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
33. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month or year, your cancellation will take effect by the end of your current paid month or year and you will not be charged again. No refunds will be issued.
34. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.
35. Service cancellation does not entitle you to any kind of additional Goods and Accessories return rights or refund rights.
36. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
37. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
38. Prices of all parts of the Service, including but not limited to monthly and annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon a 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself.
Copyright and Content Ownership
39. All code and content provided to you by PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS through the Service, is copyrighted and do not use without a subscription.
40. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS shall not claim any intellectual property rights over the media and content you provide to the Service. All profile and materials uploaded remain to the user account and will be deleted when the account is terminated.
41. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS have the right/not obligation, in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is broadcasted via the Service.
43. The Terms of Service apply in whole to:
1. The Account Holder,
2. Users of the Account Holder has provided access credentials
3. End-customers and end-users that may receive services through the Service indirectly by a 3rd Party acting as a Dealer or W.L. Partner. These apply only for the Service.
44. In the case that you are using the Service to serve your own customers, then you are obliged to inform PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS about the services you provide using the Service and to whom you provide them to, along with any other information you may be requested by PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS.
45. You may be asked to sign a NDA agreement in order to continue your business as above.
46. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service
47. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS.
48. You understand that PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
49. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
51. Technical support is provided to all Account holders. Technical support is only available via email, or the designated form through the Service itself. Response times for technical support inquiries are not guaranteed.
52. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
53. We retain the right to contact you from time-to-time via email. You can remove yourself easily from the related communication list.
54. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
55. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
56. You must not transmit or uploads any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
57. PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and any errors in the Service will be corrected.
58. You expressly understand and agree that PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
● the use or the inability to use the service;
● the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
● unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
● statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
● or any other matter relating to the service or related goods or accessories.
59. The failure of PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS and govern your use of the Service, prior agreements between you and PLUS MTOM SOLUTIONS (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).